Monday, August 10, 2009

Pocket-Sized Accomplishments

Went back to dance class after almost an 8 months interval ! I thought i will be aching all over when i wake up the next day...as by now the body would have relaxed and become lazy....but surprisingly i felt very normal and light.....so now i got the confidence to build up my stamina again.....funny thing is ....i am no "DANCER"...of any sort....not flexible enough, not expressive enough...but still, i have been dancing all my life simply for fun and for the love of the art itself....cant seem to stop...felt almost GUILTY not going to class though my dance school is not going miss me in anyway...hahaha...so thats one of my
Pocket-sized accomplishments...that i have successfully pulled myself along this otherwise dusty routine life....and made the journey worthwhile....by doing something
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
And of course the "buy one free one" effect of learning indian classical dance is that ....u are constantly treated with beautiful music....it heals every wound so gently...that it doesnt even leave a mark anymore....
And here i MUST thank my hubby for all his support in letting me do it ....i know he appreciates the dance simply because i love it ....and for that I LOVE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment